A Digital Sewing Pattern from I Think Sew
The Lisette Laptop bag pattern designed by I Think Sew Bags offers a classic, casual, and trendy style that also makes the bag accessible and easy to use on the go. This awesome bag was designed for laptops but with many uses in mind such as, school, commuting, or day trips. A large zippered opening provides access to your laptop comfortably. The Lisette laptop bag has a large interior storage space with several pockets.
More laptop bag projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Sewing Machine Repair – Common problems with stitches, threading, tension and bobbins! featured at Sew What's New
- UPDATED: The Ana Flat-Bottom Drawstring Cosmetic Bag from Merge Bags