Sew a professional-looking travel bag in a weekend and travel with it the next!
A free downloadable PDF sewing pattern for this weekender travel bag from the Robert Kaufman website just in time for holiday gift giving! This bag is designed by Anna Graham who is also the author of Handmade Style – 23 Must-Have Basics to Stitch, Use, and Wear. The finished travel bag measures 18″ x 11″ x 5″. Exterior pockets with snap shut flap closures. The fabric used to make the Cargo Duffle 2 Bag above is called Shimmer and it was designed by Jennifer Sampou. Pattern level: experienced intermediate.
More travel bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Sewing Machine Repair – Common problems with stitches, threading, tension and bobbins! featured at Sew What's New
- UPDATED: The Ana Flat-Bottom Drawstring Cosmetic Bag from Merge Bags