A Free Sewing Project from Very Shannon
The Reversible Box Tote is sturdy, modern, practical, and so easy to sew! A quick and easy sewing project that is good for beginner sewers. Add more pockets with a zipper or Velcro closure if you like. For a quilted look, pass on the interfacing and add batting to machine quilt it to your exterior bag fabric.
More reversible bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New