This “Anti-Ouch Pouch” was designed by Deon Maas and is dedicated to her mother, Doris Lock, who taught her to sew. Both women are breast cancer survivors and members of the American Sewing Guild. This soft pillow is designed to be worn snugly against the underarm area to cushion the area after breast surgery. The wedge shape gently holds the arm away from the body when the user is standing. The strap holds the pillow in place without having to use sore arm muscles to “clutch” it.The strap is adjustable and the fiberfill may be adjusted via the overlapped opening.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New