Make your luggage easy-to-find on the airport conveyor belt when you sew these suitcase handle wraps. Beth from CookingAndCrafting shows us how simple these handle wraps are to sew, a great quick and easy beginner project for kids. Let them customize their summer travel bags with their own unique style and choice of fabric prints!
Related sewing and crochet projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New