Make your luggage easy-to-find on the airport conveyor belt when you sew these suitcase handle wraps. Beth from CookingAndCrafting shows us how simple these handle wraps are to sew, a great quick and easy beginner project for kids. Let them customize their summer travel bags with their own unique style and choice of fabric prints!
Related sewing and crochet projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New