A Free DIY by Mommy By Day, Crafter By Night
Ashley from Mommy by Day, Crafter by Night shares her trick or treat bag DIY’s for both a simple bag, and a foundation paper pieced Halloween treat bag. Ashley was inspired by a fabric line by Maude Ashbury called “Spooktackular“. These bags look sturdy and large enough to carry bucket-loads of candy home at the end of the night. The handles are made with scraps of coordinating fabric. She applied binding to the bag edges using double fold bias tape, you can make your own. Fusible fleece provides body and structure to the bag.
More fun Halloween projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New