A Free DIY by Mommy By Day, Crafter By Night
Ashley from Mommy by Day, Crafter by Night shares her trick or treat bag DIY’s for both a simple bag, and a foundation paper pieced Halloween treat bag. Ashley was inspired by a fabric line by Maude Ashbury called “Spooktackular“. These bags look sturdy and large enough to carry bucket-loads of candy home at the end of the night. The handles are made with scraps of coordinating fabric. She applied binding to the bag edges using double fold bias tape, you can make your own. Fusible fleece provides body and structure to the bag.
More fun Halloween projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New