PDF Sewing Pattern and Step-by-Step Tutorial by thesterlingowl
A detailed sewing tutorial with step-by-step instructions by thesterlingowl to sew this sophisticated shoulder bag called The Mail Bag. High quality photographs and full size pattern pieces. An intermediate level pattern that requires basic knowledge of sewing/bag making as this bag requires advanced sewing skills. There are two open slip pockets, two pen pockets, and one zippered interior pocket. The exterior storage areas include one front slip pocket and one back zippered pocket. This classy bag measures 12.5″ h x 12″ w x 2″ d. The designer suggests making this shoulder bag with heavyweight stabilizer to make it strong and sturdy.
Make a Pocket: Add a Zipper With a Bound Edge with Annie Unrein
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New