Another easy and fun to sew project from Crazy Little Projects that sews up quickly, with you ending up with a sweet mobile phone sleeve/case/wallet. A fabulous beginner sewing project that also makes a thoughtful gift for someone very economically.
- clasp or swivel hook (any sort of key fob or chain clasp will work)
- small amount of fabric
- small amount of fusible fleece
More phone cases wallets and sleeves to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New