This is a very chic tote designed using fabrics from Fandango by Kate Spain for Moda Fabrics. Any medium weight cottons will work well with this pattern. It has pieced panels on the outer, which is great for using co-rdinating fabric from modern collections. It’s a really versatile bag, with two interior pockets to keep things organized, and can be used as a smart and practical everyday tote. Sew it for yourself, family, friends or SELL your finished items – please offer Susie D Designs credit as the designer in all product descriptions. SKILL LEVEL: Advanced Beginner FINISHED APPROX. DIMENSIONS: 15″ x 14″. Sew & Sell! Coupon code: PATTERN15 for 15% discount!
Click for more tote projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New