The Side Note Satchel PDF sewing pattern from Indygo Junction is a hobo-inspired satchel. With two strap options, this sewing pattern also offers three closure options, the first is a triangular flap passing through a fabric band and then secured with a magnetic snap. The second option is a long straight flap, anchored with a large metal ring, or, the third and last option is a pieced triangular flap with loop, holding a large ring, as seen in the photo below. There are two large interior pockets, and a phone-sized exterior pocket to secure your essentials. The instructions are provided for deconstructing denim jeans and men’s shirts to create an upcycled version of this satchel bag. Size: 14-3/4” wide x 11-1/8” high x 5-1/8” deep. We love the wide shoulder strap on this bag for a comfortable carry!
More satchel and hobo-style bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New