- tote fabric 5/8 yard
- lining, handles and inside pocket 7/8 yard
- fusible fleece 2/3 yard
- coordinating thread
- pins, ruler, scissors, sewing machine
- 2 pieces 17 x 18” – cut away 2” square from each bottom corner (four total)
- For handles and pocket cut 1 piece 10 x 45” (or the width of your fabric). Take this strip and cut it to 10 x 26” and then in half again for two handles each 5 x 26” Remaining piece from the strip (about 10 x 17”) will be for the pocket.
- two pieces 17 x 18” and cut away 2” square from each bottom corner (four total)
- fusible fleece – cut two strips 1 1/4 x 26” -2 pieces 17 x 18” and cut away 2” square from each bottom corner (four total)
More Totes to Sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New