from Deanna from Sew McCool
Deanna from Sew McCool demonstrates how to sew this hip little cross-body bag that she created for her daughter. This bag is based on a simple satchel found in The Book of Bags: 30 Stylish Projects for Beautiful Sewn Bags by Cheryl Owen. Deanna added funky embellishments and some extra pockets along with a few other minor design changes. Deanna wanted to modify the bag to her daughter’s tomboy taste. This is a very common bag design that is easy and rewarding to sew.
Sew a Clear Vinyl Pocket:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New