from Deanna from Sew McCool
Sue's Picks: 💖
Seat Belt Series: The Lux Cosmetic Bag Duo – Sew and Sell!
The Hobo-Inspired Side Note Satchel
The Quilters Ultimate Carry-All Bag
Sponsored Links: 🔗
Arrow Sewing Cabinets
Does Your Iron Levitate?
Purse Charms and Purse Hardware
Deanna from Sew McCool demonstrates how to sew this hip little cross-body bag that she created for her daughter. This bag is based on a simple satchel found in The Book of Bags: 30 Stylish Projects for Beautiful Sewn Bags by Cheryl Owen. Deanna added funky embellishments and some extra pockets along with a few other minor design changes. Deanna wanted to modify the bag to her daughter’s tomboy taste. This is a very common bag design that is easy and rewarding to sew.
Sew a Clear Vinyl Pocket:
We hope these projects inspire you to sew, knit, or crochet, something fabulous today!
- Cozy Nest Design's February Seat Belt Webbing Kit - 30% off!
- SusieDDesigns 15% OFF with code "pattern15"
- StudioKat Designs - Hard Copy Bag Patterns
- Sew Whats New - Sewing and Quilting for Beginners and Beyond
- Gaila Designs - Tablet Case Patterns
- Strap Works Free Shipping on Orders $80+