The Sew In Style Thread Catcher is an essential sewing accessory that sits to the left or the right of your sewing machine, stays firmly in place, and is ready to receive your thread cuttings and scrap fabric clippings. Curry Bungalow‘s “tutorial-style” PDF sewing pattern includes easy to follow, detailed instructions as well as 38 photographs illustrating the steps throughout the project. There are also fabric cutting instructions as well as sewing tips and hints.
The Sew In Style Thread Catcher bag measures 5 3/4 inches tall and is 5 1/2 inches across. Boning is inserted into the top cuff of the bag to keep it open, and features a contrasting fabric trim strip where the cuff meets the bag. Embellish your Sew In Style Thread Catcher bag with the optional fabric flower if you want, as well as the optional loop/tab to hold your thread snips!
More project bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas