This is a simple project to sew these wonderful floor baskets. A PDF sewing pattern from Sunday Girl Designs offers clear photos of each step. The basket circumference is approximately 50 inches, with a 10 inch diameter opening while standing about 7 1/2 inches high. This basket is soft, yet sturdy, holding its own shape if made using the suggested materials. This floor basket is also nice for holiday decorating in seasonal fabrics, or use in your mud room for mittens, living room, nursery, bath, etc.
More sewing and crochet projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas