This is a simple project to sew these wonderful floor baskets. A PDF sewing pattern from Sunday Girl Designs offers clear photos of each step. The basket circumference is approximately 50 inches, with a 10 inch diameter opening while standing about 7 1/2 inches high. This basket is soft, yet sturdy, holding its own shape if made using the suggested materials. This floor basket is also nice for holiday decorating in seasonal fabrics, or use in your mud room for mittens, living room, nursery, bath, etc.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New