This is a simple project to sew these wonderful floor baskets. A PDF sewing pattern from Sunday Girl Designs offers clear photos of each step. The basket circumference is approximately 50 inches, with a 10 inch diameter opening while standing about 7 1/2 inches high. This basket is soft, yet sturdy, holding its own shape if made using the suggested materials. This floor basket is also nice for holiday decorating in seasonal fabrics, or use in your mud room for mittens, living room, nursery, bath, etc.
More sewing and crochet projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New