Sewing projects for those who love to garden
A free beginner sewing tutorial to show you how to stitch this gardeners’ tool pouch by Laura at Little Things. Laura sewed this pouch for her mother-in-law with only a metre of fabric that she had saved for something special. Make sure you visit her website to see what else she has to share!
What you need:
- 1 metre square of any heavy cotton or canvas
- a belt that fits the intended user
- binding fabric
- strong thread
- sewing machine
More sewing projects for the gardener:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New