Sewing projects for those who love to garden
A free beginner sewing tutorial to show you how to stitch this gardeners’ tool pouch by Laura at Little Things. Laura sewed this pouch for her mother-in-law with only a metre of fabric that she had saved for something special. Make sure you visit her website to see what else she has to share!
What you need:
- 1 metre square of any heavy cotton or canvas
- a belt that fits the intended user
- binding fabric
- strong thread
- sewing machine
More sewing projects for the gardener:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5