The Ana drawstring makeup bag PDF sewing pattern lets you create this wonderfully wide-open bag that makes it easy to see and access your cosmetics. To close just pull the drawstring cord lock and cinch! The exterior handle makes this bag easy to carry. This pattern is easy to use and follow, but your makeup bag looks sophisticated in style and design. A 15.5″ diameter provides lots of space and a 1.5″ side wall keeps everything inside from falling out on to the floor. You will need just the basics in sewing skills, even a beginner sewer can make this bag! This PDF sewing pattern includes full color photos, sewing instructions, and a pattern to print.
- 3 fat quarters of fabric, or, if cutting from a bolt, cut 1/2 yard of fabric for the exterior and 1/2 yard for the lining
- 54″ of cording
- 1 cord lock
More from Merge Bags:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Sewing Machine Repair – Common problems with stitches, threading, tension and bobbins! featured at Sew What's New
- UPDATED: The Ana Flat-Bottom Drawstring Cosmetic Bag from Merge Bags