These gift bags are super easy and can be sewn up with just a couple of fat quarters and some 2 1/2” squares. A nice beginner quilting or sewing project. Sherri from “A Quilting Life” demonstrates how she made these cute gift bags. You can use ribbon or twill tape for the drawstring handles.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New