These gift bags are super easy and can be sewn up with just a couple of fat quarters and some 2 1/2” squares. A nice beginner quilting or sewing project. Sherri from “A Quilting Life” demonstrates how she made these cute gift bags. You can use ribbon or twill tape for the drawstring handles.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New