The LOVELY Jan DiCintio of Daisy Janie Organic Fabrics designed this lunch bag sewing pattern. No hardware required for this one! These cinched sacs make unique reusable gift bags too. Each bag requires one fat quarter, or one 18” square, and these bags are a quick sew!
More produce bags to sew at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New