A Sew and Sell PDF Sewing Pattern from Imazzpatterns
The main feature of the Angelina handbag is the two front zippered pockets of the bag. There are nine zippers on each pocket, providing easy access as you can use any of them to open and easily find your belongings inside. Found at the back of the bag is a large concealed pocket to keep your important things secure. Detailed step-by-step instructions with over 180 pictures to follow. The approximate finished dimensions are: the height 11½ inches (30 cm), the length is 16 inches (41 cm), the base is five inches (13 cm).
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New