by my 3 monsters
Here is Amy’s step-by-step sewing tutorial demonstrating how she made this very handy phone wallet to carry her iPhone, debit/credit cards, and a little cash. Snaps closed with a tab to keep everything in place. An excellent “grab-and-go” wallet that would also make a very practical gift. Re-size according to your phone‘s dimensions. To create a durable wallet that will last use heavy fabric such as canvas, vinyl, leather, laminated cotton, or upholstery fabric etc.
DIY Wristlet / Phone Case + Wallet (3-in-1!) with [block]5[/block]
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New