A free sewing DIY from Kim Conner of Seven Thirty Three
Kim Conner made this large capacity beach towel tote with inside pockets using a 28″ x 60″ beach towel and some nylon webbing for handles. This beach bag is big enough that Kim can carry five towels, water, snacks, cover-ups, her camera, and some sunscreen – and still not fill this bag! You can also insert a zipper into your beach bag with the free video tutorial from Wawak Sewing. This is an easy and economical sewing project that is perfect for beginner sewers, and a great bag to sew as a gift!
More beach bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New