from Shea Henderson of Empty Bobbin and Jenny Doan of Missouri Star Quilt Co.!
Learn how to construct and sew a sturdy and pretty tablet or iPad case with this free video tutorial from Shea Henderson of Empty Bobbin and Jenny Doan of Missouri Star Quilt Co.! Fabric used here is from the Cotton and Steel line from a division of RJR Fabrics.
Shea Henderson is also the author of:
More Tech Cases to Sew at PP:
- Sew a Quilted Sleeve for your iPad Mini!
- How to Sew a MiPad Case
- How to Sew a Clear Case for an iPad or Tablet
- Sew a Padded iPad Case
- How to Sew an Easy Kindle Case – Simple Shabby Chic
- Craft Passion’s Tablet Carrier – Free PDF Sewing Pattern + Tutorial
Tech Cases to Sew at Etsy:
- PDF Sewing Pattern – Laptop/iPad/Tablet Cozy
- Padded, Structured, iPad Book Case Sewing Pattern in 5 Sizes for Many Tablets
- iPad mini Kindle tablet sleeve case sewing pattern – fits all generations iPads – Kindle
- Travel Tech Pouch PDF sewing epattern – quilted case for tablets & eReaders
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New