Gingercake‘s PDF sewing pattern for the “Sleepover Tote” is available for instant download! Summer is full of trips, sleepovers, and outings for kids and this bag is perfect to hold and carry everything they need. Kids can pack and close this drawstring sleep-over tote bag themselves. This Sleepover Tote bag is perfect for sleepovers but also for camping, weekend stays, the beach, the pool, and daycare.
Some of the nice features of this pdf pattern are:
- Half yard of fabric for the exterior and a half yard for the lining. Minimal fabric waste.
- Two pattern pieces to print and cut out, no taping.
- Optional large interior pockets for storing small items.
- A lovely and professional looking travel bag for all ages.
- Two easy-to-hold, carry, and hang, handles.
Sewing supplies required to make this bag are; two half yards of fabric, interfacing (optional), extra fabric for pockets and handles, and ribbon or rope for the drawstrings. The completed size of a Sleepover Tote is 17” x 20” not including the handles.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New