+ Amy Butler's NEW "Hapi" fabric line!
Liz Johnson, who authored this free sewing tutorial, is absolutely right, we shouldn’t sit and sew all day. We have to get up and move, stretch, loosen the joints. She really loved Amy Butler‘s Love fabric collection, and thought it was perfect for this yoga bag project. This large capacity bag will carry your towel, mat, shoes and water bottle. A heavier weight fabric for this little cutie is recommended and will be enjoyed. You could also use canvas, oilcloth, laminated cotton, or a even a funky vinyl. Since the project is done with Amy Butler’s “Love” fabric collection, I will mention that there were several home decor weights to ponder from that line but you might want to wait and see what Amy has lined up for January 2014… (see video below). Your lining can be regular weight, I suggest nylon for sports bags.
Hapi – Amy Butler for Rowan
Amy Butler shares her inspiration and ideas for her January release of Hapi Fabrics inspired by the rich history and culture of Egypt. Also see new sewing patterns to be released in January 2014 with the arrival of Hapi! Stay tuned as I will feature them here at PatternPile.com Bags (and Quilts)!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New