In this quick and easy-to-follow free sewing video, Eliza from ♥ DIY MODE demonstrates how she sews a zippered glasses case. Store your prescription eyeglasses or sunglasses securely inside with this zippered case. This case measures 20 x 11 cm or 7.9″ x 4.3″ – but Eliza recommends measuring your glasses, and adding a seam allowance because your glasses may be a completely different width or length. Zippered glasses cases make thoughtful gifts for Mother’s Day, birthdays, and stocking stuffers. Choose a fabric print that suits the recipient, a coordinating nylon zipper, and some batting or interfacing to sew a case or two! Visit Eliza’s Etsy shop!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New