What a beautiful bag and the sewing tutorial by Havalah from Sisters, Sisters is FREE. I adore the leather and stripes and how Havalah coordinated that extra splash of color with the great fabric inside.
Sewing Machine Techniques : Leather Sewing Tips
When sewing leather, always use a chisel-tip leather needle, which cuts the material instead of separating the weave, and use a heavy-weight upholstery thread. Gather the right materials for sewing leather with instructions from a sewing craftsman in this free video on sewing.
Expert: Sam Lewis
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New