What a beautiful bag and the sewing tutorial by Havalah from Sisters, Sisters is FREE. I adore the leather and stripes and how Havalah coordinated that extra splash of color with the great fabric inside.
Sewing Machine Techniques : Leather Sewing Tips
When sewing leather, always use a chisel-tip leather needle, which cuts the material instead of separating the weave, and use a heavy-weight upholstery thread. Gather the right materials for sewing leather with instructions from a sewing craftsman in this free video on sewing.
Expert: Sam Lewis
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New