From Robert Kaufman Fabrics and designed by Noodlehead
This free PDF sewing pattern from Robert Kaufman Fabrics and designed by Noodlehead is perfect for experienced intermediate sewers. The pattern shows us how to sew a manicure pouch. What a great gift idea! Teens would love this little manicure bag too. Elasticized compartments for your nail polish and a zippered compartment for emery boards, clippers, etc. A simple snap closure keeps all your pretty treasures snug inside. Treat yourself and sew one for yourself!
More like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New