From Robert Kaufman Fabrics and designed by Noodlehead
This free PDF sewing pattern from Robert Kaufman Fabrics and designed by Noodlehead is perfect for experienced intermediate sewers. The pattern shows us how to sew a manicure pouch. What a great gift idea! Teens would love this little manicure bag too. Elasticized compartments for your nail polish and a zippered compartment for emery boards, clippers, etc. A simple snap closure keeps all your pretty treasures snug inside. Treat yourself and sew one for yourself!
More like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New