Tina Lewis designed this ski tote bag to carry to and from the slopes!
Tina Lewis designed this sturdy ski tote bag to protect, store, and transport skis and poles. This color-blocked padded tote can accommodate skis up to 180 cm long. The ski tote shown here is made with waterproof nylon and opens with a full-length, heavy-duty, two-way zipper. You could also sew a ski tote with Cordura, vinyl, or canvas. This sporty bag has wide straps for comfort while carrying, a loop handle at one end, cinched *straps on each side, and an ID tag. Finished size: 72″ × 8½”, for up to 180 cm skis.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New