Romantic creativity using rustic materials results in a classic tote and successful beginner sewing project.
Sew this easy burlap tote with this free video tutorial and if you like the fabric flower embellishment ideas in the second video below, try creating some of those to add to this classic tote bag.
Spools & Bobbins Sewing School in Nova Scotia Canada offers beginner, intermediate, and advanced sewing classes and camps to kids and adults, ages seven and up. Spools & Bobbins unique programs offer a creative sewing curriculum using illustrated patterns and instructions which utilizes the “building-block” approach to learning sewing skills.
more shabby bag sewing projects:
- Lace-Trimmed Burlap Purse – Free PDF
- Vintage Shabby Chic – Bobble Bead Coin Purse
- Sweet Shabby Quilted Pouch
- Shabby Ruffled Tote
- Mini Satchel Suitcase
- Graceful Kelly Framed Bag
- Sugar Bee Framed Coin Purse
- Jelly Roll Tote Bag Sewing Pattern & Fabric Flower Embellishment Tutorial
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New