Protect Your Sewing Scissors!
Stitch this soft case with scraps This is a nice case to store your scissors while you are on the move and have them with you. You can also keep some needles and pins with it. Perfect for taking to the guild or class. Portable, simple, inexpensive and beautiful.
A free sewing tutorial from BurdaStyle!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New