The Stitching Scientist offers this free “sewing experiment” for beginner sewers in the form of a fabulous tutorial and printable PDF pattern for a quilted cosmetic case that wonderfully tall with tons of interior pockets and sleeves for your brushes and personal things. We love this design! Remona takes you through each step with instructions and photographs. This bag can have a variety of uses with it’s practical yet simple design. Sewing around the circle is not as difficult as you might expect! Give it a shot!
More cosmetic bag projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5