The Stitching Scientist offers this free “sewing experiment” for beginner sewers in the form of a fabulous tutorial and printable PDF pattern for a quilted cosmetic case that wonderfully tall with tons of interior pockets and sleeves for your brushes and personal things. We love this design! Remona takes you through each step with instructions and photographs. This bag can have a variety of uses with it’s practical yet simple design. Sewing around the circle is not as difficult as you might expect! Give it a shot!
More cosmetic bag projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New