This little zippered project pouch is especially for the crafty sewer, quilter, or kitchen connoisseur in mind! Quilters will appreciate being able to see notions and tools while stored safely away, the baker can store recipe cards or magazine clippings behind the clear vinyl window. The finished pouch should be: 7″ x 10″. Emily of Mommy’s Nap Time used the “Baker’s Delight” fabric line from Benartex to sew the sample pouch above.
Three Tips for Sewing on Vinyl from the American Sewing Guild:
More project bags and pouches featured at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5