This little zippered project pouch is especially for the crafty sewer, quilter, or kitchen connoisseur in mind! Quilters will appreciate being able to see notions and tools while stored safely away, the baker can store recipe cards or magazine clippings behind the clear vinyl window. The finished pouch should be: 7″ x 10″. Emily of Mommy’s Nap Time used the “Baker’s Delight” fabric line from Benartex to sew the sample pouch above.
Three Tips for Sewing on Vinyl from the American Sewing Guild:
More project bags and pouches featured at PP:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New