Sifting through a pile of clothing put aside for donations, Stephanie Saul came across this nautical polo shirt that belonged to her husband and recalled a bag she saw online earlier. Inspired by the fresh blue stripes, she created a fresh navy blue striped hobo bag that she carried as a cross-body purse. The Polo Shirt Hobo bag turned out to be a nice size and Stephanie admits she simply “eyeballed” cutting the shape of her upcycled hobo bag based on the size of the shirt she had and how big she wanted the finished bag. Check out her blog to see how she did it!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5