by Lemon Squeezy Home, Vanilla Joy, + Fashion Sewing TV
The free Pin-tucked Pouch Sewing Tutorial + ePattern by Lemon Squeezy Home. I would like to have one of these pouches myself. So I may just give it a shot. I don’t have the proper pin-tucking foot though and I would need an industrial foot. I’ve only done pin-tucks a few times, and one of those attempts resulted in an extremely mangled and mutilated piece of jersey knit meant to be used to sew a long sleeve t-shirt. (sigh) If you try this, please let me know how you make out. I’ve added a supplementary video tutorial below as well for those of us who have to see it “happen”.
How To Pintuck Fabric – Pintucking by vanillajoy1
How to Sew Decorative Pin-tucks
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New