A free sewing project download by Susan Terpin
A fat-quarter friendly sewing project by Susan Terpin, fast and fun to sew, you’ll find yourself sewing this phone charging valet to keep a desk, nightstand, or sewing table neat and tidy. Simply thread your phone charger cable through the opening that you create at the back of the valet. Then connect your cell phone. This phone valet is big enough to store your wallet and keys too. With this free sewing project you can also stitch the perfect tray to keep your seam ripper(s), scissors, thread, embroidery floss, and maybe even a small pincushion handy. A nice gift to sew in a snap for any “maker”. Try oilcloth or laminated cotton if you need a wipe-clean solution. Once finished this awesome phone valet will measure 7″ square and 2-1/2″ high.
More gift ideas to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New