Sew the Denver Double Zip Bag Digital Sewing Pattern from Pink Pony Designs
A digital sewing pattern for a mini purse with two fully lined zippered compartments. The main compartment offers a card holder for three cards, lip balm, and a cash slip pocket. Another slip pocket is also inside for your phone. Of course the pockets can be customized to suit your needs. A pattern for the beginner bag maker. Finished bag measures 8″ x 5″ and less than 1″ wide at the base.
- 1 fat quarter (18″ x 22″) cotton/vinyl/faux leather exterior fabric
- 1 fat quarter (18″ x 22″) cotton lining fabric
- 4″ x 18″ scrap of contrast fabric for the strap
- 15″ x 10″ mid-weight fusible interfacing, such as Fast 2 Fuse Medium (I highly recommend this interfacing) or Pellon Fusible Thermolam Plus for a softer feel (exclude if using heavy vinyl such as glitter vinyl or sturdy faux leather).
- 0.8 yard of lightweight fusible interfacing such as Vilene G700 woven fusible or Pellon SF101 Shape-Flex.
- (2) ½” D-rings
- (2) ½” swivel snap hooks
- (1) 8″ zipper
- (1) 9″ zipper
- Wonder Clips or similar
- rotary cutter, cutting mat & ruler
More patterns for beautiful bags:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Rudolph the Reindeer - Amigurumi from DIY Fluffies
- Sweet Treats Holiday Gift & Goody Bags from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- New Collections of Fabrics & Panels from QuiltGirls
- Gift Tags and Bags for Confident Beginners from Sewn Ideas
- 45+ Free Sewing Projects for the Kitchen – Video Series featured at Sew What's New