A Free Video Tutorial from All People Quilt!
Coordinate, cut, and sew fat quarters to create an eye-catching shopping bag to take to your local farmer’s market. The fabrics featured here are from the Fresh Pick collection by Susy Pilgrim Waters for P&B Textiles. Watch Linda as she sews a market bag with a front patch pocket. Learn how to make handles, box corners and add a lining! Get written instructions here: http://www.allpeoplequilt.com/bags-pillows-gifts/bags-and-purses/market-fresh-tote. Finished bag: 11-1⁄2″ × 13″ ×3″
- 1⁄2 yard garden print (bag body)
- 18″ × 21″ piece (fat quarter) red kitchen print (bag body)
- 1⁄2 yard pea pod print (pocket, lining)
- 1⁄4 yard red tomato print (handles)
- 2—15″ squares lightweight fusible interfacing
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New