An easy sewing project to make a "littles" laundry bag.
Sew a “Little Pants Bag” with this free tutorial from Emily at lovemesew.co.uk. A little bit of simple applique, a drawstring closure, and some straight line sewing make this one of the easiest bags you can sew. I love the whimsical and shabby chic style presented here. A successful sewing lesson for a lucky little girl with memories to boot.
Love Me Sew Crafternoons
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New