A very nice hanging travel/toiletry bag that is big enough to store everything you need while traveling while making everything inside easily accessible inside the zippered interior pockets. The “OpStap” toiletry bag is sewn from oilcloth or laminated cotton, and is fully lined. You can also use PUL fabric to make your OpStap bag. Inside the main compartment you will create three simple box pleat pockets located at the back and two flat pockets on each side. The zippered pockets within the bag flap and at the back are lined with a thin yet sturdy nylon. The finished dimensions of the OpStap bag are: width 26 cm x height 20 cm x depth 8 cm. The PDF sewing pattern provides all of the pattern pieces and very detailed sewing instructions and illustrations. Please be aware that this pattern has no seam allowances included. As usual in Europe, you add the seam allowance while cutting the fabric.
Related sewing projects at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New