A free video tutorial from the folks at Owl Be Sewing demonstrating how to sew these gorgeous quilted bags using fabric panels. Most quilt panels range in size from 23″ to 26″ wide and 42″ to 44″ long. Quilt panels are very versatile, affordable, and readily available. Thousands of themes, colors, and styles to choose from which make customization easy. The large bag closes with a magnetic snap, and the pouch closes with a zipper. Sew a gorgeous diaper bag & wet bag set, or a “mommy and me” bag set, a day tote and cosmetic bag set, or everyday errand bags, with the techniques shown in this free video. The fabric used in this tutorial is Artisan Spirit Shimmer Flight of Fancy by Deborah Edwards for Northcott Studio archived collection from June, 2017.
More today at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Mother's Day Gift Ideas to Sew
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Call Me! Crossbody Bag from Sewn Ideas