A free video tutorial from the folks at Owl Be Sewing demonstrating how to sew these gorgeous quilted bags using fabric panels. Most quilt panels range in size from 23″ to 26″ wide and 42″ to 44″ long. Quilt panels are very versatile, affordable, and readily available. Thousands of themes, colors, and styles to choose from which make customization easy. The large bag closes with a magnetic snap, and the pouch closes with a zipper. Sew a gorgeous diaper bag & wet bag set, or a “mommy and me” bag set, a day tote and cosmetic bag set, or everyday errand bags, with the techniques shown in this free video. The fabric used in this tutorial is Artisan Spirit Shimmer Flight of Fancy by Deborah Edwards for Northcott Studio archived collection from June, 2017.
More today at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New