A Free Step-by-Step Sewing Tutorial + Template Download
Would you love to sew this adorable Christmas reindeer gift bag? Crystal, from Stitched by Crystal shows you how easy it is to sew this drawstring gift bag with her free sewing tutorial at Make It and Love It!
- 1/2 yard of fabric for the main body of the bag
- 3/4 yard of lining and accent fabric for the applique
- Heat ‘n Bond
- 2 yards of ribbon or, double fold bias tape for your drawstring closure
- One red pom-pom for the nose
- The reindeer template found HERE ?
More gift bag sewing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Rudolph the Reindeer - Amigurumi from DIY Fluffies
- Sweet Treats Holiday Gift & Goody Bags from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- New Collections of Fabrics & Panels from QuiltGirls
- Gift Tags and Bags for Confident Beginners from Sewn Ideas
- 45+ Free Sewing Projects for the Kitchen – Video Series featured at Sew What's New