A Free Step-by-Step Sewing Tutorial + Template Download
Would you love to sew this adorable Christmas reindeer gift bag? Crystal, from Stitched by Crystal shows you how easy it is to sew this drawstring gift bag with her free sewing tutorial at Make It and Love It!
- 1/2 yard of fabric for the main body of the bag
- 3/4 yard of lining and accent fabric for the applique
- Heat ‘n Bond
- 2 yards of ribbon or, double fold bias tape for your drawstring closure
- One red pom-pom for the nose
- The reindeer template found HERE ?
More gift bag sewing projects:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New