Showcase some new fabric prints to create this fun bucket bag with quilted exterior pockets designed by Amy Barickman of Indygo Junction. Repurpose a pair of old denim jeans to create another unique variation. Use the front and back jean pockets as functional pockets and utilize the jean hem for the top of a second exterior pocket. Both versions have convenient interior pockets. This casual bag measures 10.5″ high x 8.5″ wide x 6” deep once complete.
More from Indygo Junction:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New