A free sewing tutorial from Crafty Birdy
A free sewing tutorial from Crafty Birdy for sewing your own zippered canvas ski tote.
- 1+3/8 yards exterior fabric A (54″ wide) heavy duty canvas, denim, upholstery or outdoor fabric
- 3/4 yards exterior fabric B (54″ wide)
- 2+ yards lining fabric – canvas/denim etc. (optional)
- heavy duty upholstery thread x 2 spools
- one package of piping or make your own (optional)
- 1/4 yard or scraps of heavy duty interfacing
- 72″ upholstery zipper
- 2 x 1.5″ plastic buckles
- lots of pins!
More bags to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New