The Tribeca Tote sewing pattern from Indygo Junction boasts an eye-catching exterior using a modern-take on the Seminole patchwork quilting method ideal for using jelly rolls or Bali pops. The large side gussets give this slim-profile tote to room expand to a roomy bag. Interior pockets offer storage for everything you need to carry. The sewing instructions for an alternative version are also provided. Finished tote size: 7” deep x 13” wide (bottom edge) 8” wide (top edge) x 13 ¼” high excluding handles. The top gusset width when opened is 14”. We are loving the Tribeca tote bag in the batik fabrics, or, some “Shimmer” from Northcott!
⇒ Go to the Tribeca Tote Sewing Pattern ⇐
“Created by the Native Americans of southern Florida, Seminole strip piecing is based on a simple form of decorative patchwork. Seminole strip piecing has uses in quilts, wall hangings, and traditional clothing. Seminole patchwork is created by joining a series of horizontal fabric strips to produce repetitive geometric designs.”
More beautiful bag projects to sew:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Uptown Tote from Merge Bags
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- Fold and Go Dog Walking Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New