A free sewing video tutorial by SaltyMom
A free video tutorial from SaltyMom to show sewers how to pattern, construct, and sew, a half-circle handbag with pockets while giving it plenty of room across the bottom. A classic vintage-inspired style and a confident beginner sewing project. You can see and print the hand-drawn pattern here.
- 60 cm pleather or whatever fabric you choose
- 260 cm x 3cm wide webbing
- scrap fabric to cover the webbing and to sew pocket
- iron on interfacing
- 18 double cap rivets + setter
- convert your metric measurements here
Watch the free sewing tutorial:
More handbag projects featured at PatternPile:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New