Create this easy tote bag from your scraps. The sample bag shown above was sewn with Laura Gunn’s Poppy fabric collection. Virginia Robertson shares how she uses fresh fabric prints to sew an assortment of fabulous quilted bags and totes. Design your own custom bag with this quick pattern. The one-piece bag front/back is created using a quilt-as-you-go technique.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Roundabout Seatbelt Bag ePattern and Kits from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New