This PDF sewing pattern by SewSweetness is fat-quarter-friendly and provides complete instructions to sew three sizes of this zippered creative craft or school supply case. All Creative Maker Supply Cases feature a mesh pocket for easy-to-see storage space, as well as elastic loops for holding a set of fabric pens or pencils. If you don’t want to use mesh, try a light-medium gauge clear vinyl.
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Totes & Bags eBook from Candi Jensen and Heather Vantress
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Essential Cross-body Bag for All Ages from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New