Sometimes we want to tuck our tablet into our purses or briefcases with as little bulk as possible. This very classy clutch is super easy to construct without inserting a zipper! The PDF pattern provides two flap styles: scalloped, and envelope style. There are three closure methods to choose from: ribbon tie, snap or Velcro. Want to use a shoulder strap? The pattern will show you how to add hidden rings to carry the clutch on your shoulder when desired, but the strap can be removed. Make the design your very own, using just the options you prefer. Try this quick and easy pattern for gifts, to sell on Etsy, or just to make your tablet clutch the cutest and classiest one at the coffee shop!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The Side Slinger from StudioKat Designs
- The Hold Me Tight iPad Sleeve from Sewn Ideas
- Face Mask Sewing Tutorials + Printable Patterns featured at Sew What's New