Ensure your shades stay scratch-free all year long by making a feminine glasses case to tuck into your purse using this quick and easy-to-follow tutorial. This case features a sweet scalloped edge and padding to keep your glasses well protected. Let the beautiful Amy from Positively Splendid show you how easily these come together, with just a minimal investment of supplies and time. They would make fabulous gifts! Make a purse to match!
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- COUPON Codes for PDF Pattern Bundles from DIY Fluffies
- The One-Trip-Up the Stairs Basket – PDF Sewing Pattern from Cozy Nest Designs
- The Packlet Pouch from StudioKat Designs
- The Beauty Cosmetic Bag from Sewn Ideas
- Jelly Roll Tote Tutorial featured at Sew What's New