Ensure your shades stay scratch-free all year long by making a feminine glasses case to tuck into your purse using this quick and easy-to-follow tutorial. This case features a sweet scalloped edge and padding to keep your glasses well protected. Let the beautiful Amy from Positively Splendid show you how easily these come together, with just a minimal investment of supplies and time. They would make fabulous gifts! Make a purse to match!
More like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5