A digital sewing pattern from Charlie's Aunt Designs
The PDF sewing pattern for the Saxted Green Satchel was designed by Emma Brennan of Charlie’s Aunt Designs. Inspired by the 1940’s evacuee military-style satchels, this shoulder bag is a good size, practical, and sophisticated, with its unique asymmetrical front pocket and flap closure. The Saxted Green Satchel can be sewn with custom-made strap or a ready-made strap. The PDF pattern provides sewing instructions for adding an interior patch pocket. Finished dimensions are: height 13” (33 cm), width 16” (41 cm), darted base width 2.5”/6 cm.
More like this:
The latest from some of our partners:
- Just Arrived - Today's Newest Fabric Collections!
- Back to School Sewing Projects
- The Gemini Flight Bag Pattern from StudioKat Designs
- The Crystal Clear Zipper Pouch – Sew and Sell from Sewn Ideas
- DIYFluffies - Stuffed Animal Sewing & Crochet Patterns - Buy 5 patterns and get 20% off with code: PATTERNS5